Friday, April 04, 2014

REPEC Rankings For Research Productivity Over the Last Ten Years

I see that I'm UCLA #1 REPEC ranked economist for research conducted over the last ten years.   I like that.  What have I gotten done?  Click here.  REPEC doesn't count books or papers published in non-econ journals.  Now that I'm #1, I look forward to some competition. It will only make UCLA stronger.  I can't claim that any perks or university wide influence come bundled with this distinction but my self esteem is now 8% higher.  For the overall lifetime ranking, I'm #6 at UCLA behind Sebastian Edwards, Ivo Welch, Ed Leamer,  Richard Roll and Gary Hansen.   I'm predicting convergence.

3 comments :

Ratan Das said...

Mother is the person who gave your life. Celebrate this Mother’s Day with full of love and happiness and make the day very special and loving. Send Fresh Flowers to Malaysia at right price and keep your mom smiling.

Priyahang Limbu said...

Celebrations are the occasion when you can express your feeling or your respect to someone that you love. In the time of celebration Gift plays a vital role. All Gifts are very good, but there is a great importance of Flowers. Flowers are given at the special time of celebration. Send Flowers to Japan and make your loving mother very delighted.

Frank Lampard said...

There are enormous kinds of giftsfound in the different online store. Now let fill the heart of people of India with happiness and joy and deliver smile on the face of Loving friends and loved ones. Deliver cheap chocolate delivery to Indiashow your intense love.