Wednesday, April 09, 2014

A Southern Economist

I will be in Virginia next Thursday and in Georgia on Friday.   I'm grateful to my friends at James Madison University's Economics Department for giving me the chance to speak about my Climatopolis book.  When I published it back in 2010, it wasn't cool to be thinking about the micro economics of climate change adaptation.   Watch this video for a taste of my thinking.   On Friday at GSU, I'll have the chance to talk about my work on public transit buses.      People have very different reactions to this paper.  I presented it at UCLA and people really liked it.  I presented it at the Harris School at the University of Chicago and there folks were less impressed.  Live and learn!  

1 comment :

Dibyojyoti said...

Make a stunning surprise to your loving brother by delivering exclusive designer Rakhi along with Sweets through online shopping and add extra happiness and joy to the celebration. Send Rakhi Gifts to UK at affordable price and express your love.