Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My New "Sustainable Real Estate Course" at UCLA's Anderson School of Management

In Spring 2013, I will be teaching a new course at UCLA's Anderson School of Management.  The thousands of students who have taken my classes at Chicago, Columbia, Harvard, Tufts, Stanford and UCLA all know that I'm a distinctive teacher.   If you want a free taste of the goods, go here.    My new Anderson School course has the lofty title; "Real Estate Investment and the Development of Sustainable Cities".     I encourage interested students to enroll and to get in touch with me.

Here is the Description:


This course applies key ideas from real estate economics and real estate finance to investigate the incentives of developers, urban politicians, and real estate investors to produce “green homes”, “green communities” and ultimately “sustainabile cities”.   Special attention will be paid to the opportunities from investing in energy efficient residential and commercial buildings and for developing and upgrading real estate in close proximity to public transit networks.   The course will embrace an international perspective to examine the rise of Eco-Friendly Cities in developed and developing nations.

If you want to read the course outline and follow the action, click here.  



6 comments :

Eitri Iba said...

After My spouse and i ended up being browsing a true house firm along with I managed to get Lynnpurcell. I really feel it's also possible to please take a watch Lynnpurcell.com
You can examine away real estate St Charles IL

Propertymesh said...

I found your site while stumbling. allowed me to really understand this issue. I really learned a lot from your site. You are doing good work! I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Real Estate

Jim Zaspel said...


Thanks for such an interesting article here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here.
Jim Zaspel on pinterest

sonipat property said...

Its a nice post about the students, who are interested about the study about the real estate study. It will help them the most.
www.sonipatproperty.com/

Sarah Cohen said...

From your blog I got the information about land information where you can build home but I want to know all price details and some knowledge more for stand my business strong. Well! You can also touch at first choice properties Turkey with specific feature for your strong root of business at www.firstchoiceinproperties.com

Jennifer Lawrance said...

Hey to everyone, it’s my first visit of the blog site; this blog includes awesome and actually best info for the visitors.fairfaxrealestate