Friday, October 12, 2012

Portraits of Great Economists

Do you recognize Friedman and Samuelson in the pictures below?  Barcelona's CREI has made a wise investment.   This has me thinking that UCLA could invest a little to make Bunche Hall a little classier.  Does a nice work environment raise productivity?



Today is my 3rd and last day at CREI and I fly back to the USA tomorrow.   I have had a great time in Barcelona but my lifestyle of waking up early and eating dinner early doesn't really fit the Barcelona groove.  We finished dinner at 1130pm yesterday.

2 comments :

SOUVIK GHOSH said...

excellent post.....I am excited to keep reading your blog and also share it to my friends...

Zuppi said...

"We finished dinner at 1130pm yesterday"
I've been in Spanish weddings in which dinner finished at 2:00 am....