Monday, February 06, 2012

My Climatopolis Lecture at UC Davis Tomorrow

Tomorrow night I will be speaking at the Levine Family Fund Lecture Series at UC Davis.  Here are  my Climatopolis slides.  Given that my book was published in September 2010,  I am making a conscious effort to transition from talking about the book to talking about what is the research agenda moving forward on the topic of urban adaptation to climate change.  

I do enjoy talking about this work and will be discussing my work at Occidental College this Friday and in Kansas City on May 2nd 2012.  People know where to find me if they want to hear a frank talk about the challenges and opportunities posed by climate change.  Free market environmentalism is a growth field!

1 comment :

42apples said...

From a UC Davis student, the presentation was very informative, provocative, and humorous. I for one will definitely read the book. It would be nice if humanity was more like Spock than Homer Simpson.