Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Preparing for a Busy 2012

2011 has been a good year but I hope to get more work done in 2012.  In calendar year 2011, I taught 5 courses.  Doesn't that sound like a heavy teaching load for an old guy?  I taught a MBA course twice (Real Estate Finance), undergraduate environmental economics (twice), and a seminar on California Sustainability Challenges.

2012 will be a year of travel.  I need to write my plans down somewhere so it might as well be here;

January 2012;   Chicago  and later  Duke and World Bank
February 2012;   UC Davis and later New York City
March 2012;    Manila
April 2012;    Santa Barbara  and maybe go to Merced
May 2012;    Illinois and Kansas City  and Stanford
June 2012:    Budapest
July 2012;    Singapore and Shanghai,  Boston and New York City
August 2012;   Berkeley

If you know of somewhere else that I'm supposed to be, please email me!

In 2012,  Siqi Zheng and I will complete our China manuscript and I also have big plans on a number of other research fronts.   You won't see me teaching 5 classes in 2012!

If you insist on wanting to see me teach, then you can curb that urge by watching this.




1 comment :

william smith said...

Camper vans come with all facilities for bedding, cooking and cleaning, which means you don't have to look for another place for all these. Besides being cost effective, you can park the van at a convenient place and take a rest if you want. And if you are feeling like an overnight drive you could do that as well.


Campervan Rental Sydney