Saturday, May 14, 2011

Celebrity Homes for Sale in Los Angeles

If you are looking for a home in the $5 million+ range then skim the listings here.  All of these homes are somewhere in LA. You can buy Jodie Foster's home or Eddie Murray's ex-wife's home.   My personal favorite is the home of the actor who played "Al Bundy" in Married With Children.  He reminded me of many economists.

Switching subjects, I am happy to say that it is almost summer time.  It is the 8th week in the Spring Quarter at UCLA. I've been teaching my undergraduate energy economics class and my MBA class in Real Estate Finance and Investments. I'm a versatile guy. In the fall, I taught a week of PHD economic history and in two weeks I'll give a lecture in an ecology class. In the Winter, I gave a seminar in the atmospheric sciences department.  How's that for diversity?

This summer I will head to Montana to hang out with my friends at PERC.   I'm hoping we will ride some bison and do the kind of stuff that Harrison Ford and Ted Turner do out there.  I don't know what I'm talking about but I look forward to trying it.   If I can't ride bison in Montana, then I will try to do this in Beijing and Tianjin.   I will make my 2nd trip to China and hope to double my Chinese vocabulary.  Right now, I know one word and I've been told that this one word is not a real word so my language progress is slow.





 

4 comments :

charlesalvarez23 said...

It sounds very cool to live in a celebrities house. It was exciting. And how I wish to live in a place where celebrities is, If I could just afford. Can you please post photos? Thank you for sharing this exciting blog.


house for sale Philippines

Kevin Matin said...

Good information. Thanks for these very good article. I kept on nodding with the every word you say.
Randomly browsing the good blogs, I went to yours. Truly speaking,I’m sure I’d visit here more often.Great job, keep posting interesting articles here. All The Best.


Atlanta Homes For Sale

Sunilraj said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.
Keep working ,great job!


Affordable homes

imadco said...

I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. - See more at: Real Estate Lebanon