Wednesday, October 14, 2009

$ 10,000 Per Square Foot in a Nice Tower in Hong Kong

So, you can buy a Detroit home or 1.3 square feet in this expensive Hong Kong tower. Tough choice!

It is raining in Los Angeles. Who knew that this could happen? We have built up a wall of bricks at the base of our backyard hill to stop the mudslides. Our neighbhors' garbage cans washed down to in front of our house spilling their crap onto my driveway. I picked up their garbage and then saw my charming neighbor backing up her mercedes to go out. She did not get out to help me. I waived to her and plotted my revenge. Where is the Nobel Laureate Ostrom when I need her? This tragedy of the commons became my problem.

1 comment :

Josh said...

That's more the tragedy of the lazy, no? Also, there was a marginal benefit you received from moving it that she never would have reached. She'd probably have asked the 'help' to pick it up when they had a chance. Now, you are the 'help' per the college-student dishwashing corollary.