Sunday, April 19, 2009

My "Green Jobs" Article Published in the May 2009 Issue of Foreign Policy

Matthew Kahn on Green Jobs . My editor at Foreign Policy (Blake H.) is a terrific writer and editor. If my piece is well written, don't give me the credit for that! You will see that I act tough in tackling the conventional wisdom. I'm hoping that President Obama's economists are prioritizing enacting a carbon incentive. Simply to get Tom Friedman off of their back should be sufficient incentive but this carbon pricing would also offer a few other more valuable long term benefits.

1 comment :

Salary of an Environmental Engineer. said...

I love environmental jobs. The average salary is always nice and the offices are usually pretty cool too. Actually they're generally hot because they don't put on the AC but that's what being green is all about.