Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Google's Efforts on Energy Conservation

Google's letter to the California PUC. Larry and Sergey please get in touch with me. I have a few ideas on how to harness your energy technology. My ideas will promote the public good and will only cause a little bit of evil. I'm hoping that these wealthy men have always aspired to a higher calling such as publishing in the JPE.

On a different subject, I read an important paper by a young, under-appreciated economist today. I suggest that you read it.

1 comment :

Matt Young said...

Google says consumers need real time information on electricity pricing.

We worked this issue on another blog. We do not need government, we do not need the utilities. We need a voltage measuring device that plugs into your wall for about $10, and this device measures subtle voltage drops over time and indicated the electrical current load, which by presumption is proportional to price.