Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Celebrity Real Estate Pricing

Some famous people live in Los Angeles. I may not be one of them but I know where they live and how much they want you to pay to live in their homes.

Switching gears, I thought that this was a fascinating NY Times article. Globalization offers benefits but who is producing the various goods we consume? Should we trust them? Do foreign legal systems hold them accountable if they cheat or screw up? Perhaps, we should all watch Arthur Miller's All My Sons together? I just saw John Lithgow at a UCLA party but I didn't ask him for acting lessons.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hyderabad(india real estate) at http://alienss1.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

מחשבון משכנתא לחישוב החזר חודשי על המשכנתא לפי ריבית משכנתא ומספר תשלומים

Miami Beach Homes said...

South Florida is also home to several celebrities as well, particularly Fisher Island.

Mc said...

Wonderful blog on environmental and urban economics! I know of a certain website which promotes
real estate business
. This particular company helps people to buy and sell US property. Buying of foreclosure homes at a cheap price is possible here. Buying and selling of high-end homes and condos are possible. Also this company pays huge profits to people investing money.

HARRY said...

This is something true.I checked the lick you gave Mc.It looks that website posses splendid information on foreclosures.

HcoRealEstate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.