Monday, June 16, 2008

My New Favorite Weekly: The Economist

My wife subscribes to The Economist. I subscribe to People and Sports Illustrated. I am a sophisticated guy. There is an article this week in the Economist that I will read twice because it talks about my work. The Economist's Article about the geography of green products . This paper just received a revise and resubmit from the Berkeley Electronic Press, so it can't be that bad! You should judge for yourself. You can download a copy of the paper at the Economist's website or from here . If you are looking for more research on environmentalism's consequences in unusual places take a look: at this new working paper.

2 comments :

Roman Cotera said...

Great discovery thanx to The Economist! I have tons to read now...

Escrowe said...

The Economist coverage is wonderfully broad and detailed (if at times somewhat left of center). The editorial staff seems to have a realistic view of human nature and the likelihood of limiting human preoductivity to achieve strictly environmental goals (nill).

I would add Popular Science and Fast Company for airport reading...